What do you love about your VinFast?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KissableTracy

Reaction score
II'm still searching for the ideal VF, and I'm torn between the VF8 and VF9. Anyway, tell me what you like about VinFast. Let's talk about positivity now!

Maybe I just got lucky with mine since I didn't have any major issues so far except for the VinFast charger. Aside from that, the car runs great and looks awesome. I actually get complimented on it quite often. It sure is a head turner.

II'm still searching for the ideal VF, and I'm torn between the VF8 and VF9. Anyway, tell me what you like about VinFast. Let's talk about positivity now!
What I really love about my VinFast VF8 is the range and all the tech features! It feels futuristic with the smart dashboard. the drive is so smooth. The interior is spacious, which is great for road trips, and the design really stands out, definitely gets some looks! I’m all for VinFast’s focus on sustainability and innovation; it’s pretty cool.

If you're trying to decide between the VF8 and VF9, it really depends on how much space you need. The VF9 has a bit more room if you’re often carrying passengers or stuff. But honestly, you can’t go wrong with either one; they’re both great choices!

I love how sleek the VF8 looks and how smooth it rides! It suits my taste in cars. I really feels like I'm in the future, and you can tell they gave it a lot of thought. Everything about it feels very cutting edge, from the infotainment system to the safety features. For daily use, the range is pretty good, which changes everything for me. Some people need a little more space, so the VF9 could be a good choice for you. If you have a family or like to carry a lot of stuff, that extra space is great. You really can't go wrong with either model, though. Each of them brings something unique to the table.

Honestly, the thing I love the most about my VinFast is how comfortable it is to drive. It’s super intuitive, and the tech inside makes every trip feel modern and easy. If you’re torn between the VF8 and VF9, think about how much space you need. If you’re doing a lot of family trips, the VF9 could be great, but the VF8 still gives you plenty of room with a slightly sportier feel! I'd probably be using my car with a lot of people soon, so it's great. 💪

I absolutely love how it drives. it's so smooth and quiet, making every trip a pleasure. Plus, it’s packed with features that really enhance the driving experience, like the smart dashboard and all those techy options. It looks awesome! It’s one of those cars that turns heads wherever you go. If you’re someone who needs a bit more space for family or gear, the VF9 is definitely a solid option, but honestly, you can’t go wrong with either one.

Join the VinFast VF 6 and VF 7 Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back