Welcome Gifts from Vinfast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigmane123

Reaction score
So has anyone actually scored those sweet welcome gifts from Vinfast? I mean, I saw this person online who got mugs – pretty cool, right? Do they really dish out gifts like that? I'm eyeing my first Vinfast EV, and it would be so cool to get some welcome gifts too!

I want one too! How did you apply for these welcome gifts. Any gift would do just so that i have a memoire of my Vinfast

So has anyone actually scored those sweet welcome gifts from Vinfast? I mean, I saw this person online who got mugs – pretty cool, right? Do they really dish out gifts like that? I'm eyeing my first Vinfast EV, and it would be so cool to get some welcome gifts too!

yeah, I totally got a welcome gift when I picked up my VF8! They gave me this sleek mug, a cool keychain, and even a little VinFast notebook. It was such a nice surprise! It really feels like they care about their customers, you know? I hope you get something awesome too! Maybe they'll start giving out jackets or some fun swag next? 😄 It’s always nice to feel appreciated when you’re making a big purchase!

when I picked up my VF8, I got this really cool set of VinFast-branded mugs, along with a few other goodies! I didn't even realize that it was free. It was such a nice surprise and made the whole experience feel even more special. They really know how to welcome you into the VinFast family!

I’m sure they’ll hook you up with something awesome when it’s your turn. Maybe they’ll even throw in some extra swag, like t-shirts or hats! Fingers crossed you get some fun stuff to celebrate your new ride!

I’ve heard stories about people getting all sorts of cool welcome gifts, like mugs, notebooks, and even tote bags when they pick up their new VinFast! It’s such a nice little bonus that adds to the excitement of getting your ride. I wouldn’t count on it being a massive haul or anything, but it’s definitely a fun touch that makes the experience even more memorable. It kind of feels like unwrapping presents on Christmas morning. You never know what little goodies you’ll get! So when you finally get your VinFast, it’ll be like a mini surprise party.

Yeah, I’ve seen some folks post about getting cool welcome gifts like mugs or little swag bags when they picked up their VinFast. I didn’t get anything too fancy when I got mine, but hey, it’s always nice to get something extra! It just adds a little bit of fun to the whole experience, you know? Fingers crossed that you’ll score some goodies when you grab your VinFast. It’ll feel like a little bonus on top of the excitement of getting a new ride. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even get something special that becomes your favorite car accessory! 🤷‍♂️

Join the VinFast VF 6 and VF 7 Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back