Should VinFast Jump on the Tesla NACS Standard as well?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motiviert

Reaction score
So I've been checking out how Ford, GM, and a bunch of others are all jumping onto the Tesla NACS standard for charging. Seems like it's catching on because it's so darn convenient and works with everything. Now, here's the thought - wouldn't it be smart for VinFast to do the same? I mean, providing adapters for their current models could really amp up their game, don't you think? What's your take on this? Will going with the NACS standard benefit VinFast and all us EV fans down the line?

You’ve got a good point. Adopting the Tesla NACS standard could be a game changer for VinFast. The convenience and ubiquity of the Tesla network are huge benefits. With so many major automakers hopping on the NACS bandwagon, it’s clear that this standard has momentum. The problem would be IF VinFast can provide adapters or integrated NACS into future models? that can potentially boost their appeal. where Tesla’s infrastructure is. it could alleviate range anxiety by giving VinFast drivers access to a broader, more reliable charging network. It seems like a smart move to future-proof their lineup.

I kinda agree, since NACS is kinda getting popular. Jumping on the Tesla NACS standard would be a huge win for VinFast and us drivers. I mean, why not tap into a charging network that’s already proven to work so well? If they provide adapters, it could probably (PROBABLY) make VinFast way more attractive to people who are considering switching to EVs but are worried about charging availability. It's a win-win; VinFast gets more customers, and we get more places to charge without worrying about compatibility!

Interesting thought! While the NACS standard is gaining traction, I wonder if VinFast would be able to smoothly integrate it into their vehicles, especially with current models. Adapters could be an option, but I imagine they’d want to ensure compatibility and performance, especially with their own charging infrastructure. It’d be great for us as consumers, though—anything to make charging more accessible is a win in my book. I’m curious to see if VinFast decides to go that route, and how soon they could make it happen.

This would be a pretty bold move for VinFast, but it makes sense. Seeing how NACS is becoming more popular with other manufacturers, it could help VinFast position themselves as part of that larger EV ecosystem. Plus, it’s all about making things easier for us—the EV drivers. If VinFast rolled out adapters or NACS support, it’d mean more charging options and less hassle. I wonder if anyone else here has heard anything about VinFast considering this? It would be awesome if they’re already thinking ahead.

Join the VinFast VF 6 and VF 7 Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back