Is Vinfast Hooking Up New Leases with Free 1-Year Charging?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pocketjokers

Reaction score
Hey folks, quick question - anyone know if Vinfast's dishing out that 1-year free charging deal for new leases this year? Heard about their ChargeUp promo and it sounds pretty legit, with stations like Electrify America in the mix. But word on the street is it's just the charging that's free, not the pesky idle fees. Any insider info on whether this deal's still up for grabs as of today?

As far as I remember, there was a lease special that ended 5 months ago offering Eco for $250/month and Plus for $300/month for 3 years, but I don't recall free charging being included.

I’ve heard a bit about that. From what I know, VinFast did roll out the ChargeUp Promo last year, which included 1 year of free charging through stations like Electrify America. But you’re right, the free charging doesn’t cover idle fees, so once you’re done charging, you’ll need to move your car to avoid those extra charges.

As for whether the deal is still available for new leases this year, I’d recommend checking with the dealer or VinFast directly. They may have new offers or extensions of the promo. definitely worth snagging ! ✌
Hey folks, quick question - anyone know if Vinfast's dishing out that 1-year free charging deal for new leases this year? Heard about their ChargeUp promo and it sounds pretty legit, with stations like Electrify America in the mix. But word on the street is it's just the charging that's free, not the pesky idle fees. Any insider info on whether this deal's still up for grabs as of today?

Yeah, I remember hearing about that promo too. it’s a pretty sweet deal! As far as I know, the free 1-year charging does still apply, but like you said, the idle fees are still your responsibility. Best bet is to give your local VinFast dealership a ring to confirm if it's still active for leases this year. I hope they still give these promos out since it pulls more people to have similar cars.

Oh yeah, that ChargeUp promo is real, and it’s definitely a good hook for new buyers and leasers. The free charging part is solid, especially with Electrify America stations in the mix. But you’re right, idle fees aren’t covered, so you gotta be quick about unplugging once you’re charged up.

I’ve seen some folks still getting the deal on new leases, but I’d double-check with VinFast to see if it’s still going strong. Could be a nice perk if you can grab it!

I was looking into that as well for my lease, and I think the 1-year free charging is still available for some new leases. But yeah, no getting around those idle fees, unfortunately. Best thing to do is hit up the VinFast dealer and see if the promo's still active. It’s definitely a great perk if you can snag it! Maybe there's a promo where you can have a discount somewhere or some exclusive perks through the app. Kinda hoping that there's still improvements through the updates. 🤷‍♂️

Join the VinFast VF 6 and VF 7 Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back