Gotta have me accessories

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sip-of-coffee

Reaction score
My VinFast is begging for customization! Anyone know when we can get some official accessories? I'm eyeing a rear-trunk cover, all-weather mats, and maybe even a sunshade and cargo cover for on-the-go adventures. A roof rack would be the icing on the cake! Share some tips guys !

I bought my all-weather mats from Amazon. They got lots of choices there for our VF. Not quite sure with the other accessories you mentioned though. Try visiting your local car accessories shop, maybe they're selling some.

My VinFast is begging for customization! Anyone know when we can get some official accessories? I'm eyeing a rear-trunk cover, all-weather mats, and maybe even a sunshade and cargo cover for on-the-go adventures. A roof rack would be the icing on the cake! Share some tips guys !
I hear you! I’ve been itching to deck out my VinFast too. I got family trips that I wanna do, and i wanna kit out my car for the trip.! 😁 I don’t think the official accessories are out yet, but I’ve seen some good third-party options for all-weather mats and sunshades. For a roof rack, I’d say keep an eye on Thule or Yakima, they usually roll out compatible racks early. Let me know if you find any gems, I’m always down to compare setups! 💪✌

Same. 😁 Totally with you on the need for accessories. I haven’t seen anything official yet either, but I did manage to snag a universal trunk cover and mats from Amazon that work pretty well for now.

I’m holding off on the bigger stuff, though, like a roof rack, until VinFast gives us something official. Hopefully, they’ll drop them soon!

Kinda holding back since I wanna make sure I get the right stuff, budget is tight, but I still wanna get good ones. 🙏

If you're feeling adventurous, you can always get creative and retrofit a few things. DIY is the way to go! ✌ I ended up modifying a generic cargo cover from another vehicle, it fits surprisingly well! For the roof rack, check if you can find universal ones; sometimes they work just as well. 👍

I’m with you though, once VinFast rolls out official accessories, it’s going to be hard to resist! Going DIY or through other generic OEM accessory from another vehicle is a little rough. I had to make a lot of measurements so that it fits.

I’ve been wondering the same thing. 🤔 I haven't seen a lot of official accessories yet. With all the momentum VinFast has been building, I’d bet we’ll see official accessories roll out in the next few months. The rear-trunk cover and all-weather mats are pretty standard, but I’m hoping they surprise us with some cool customizations like a tailored roof rack or special adventure-ready gear. Let’s just hope they don’t make us wait too long! I mean I love the vehicle, but I kinda want to make mine unique with a bit of mods or accessories. Just to make it more... Me? you get it? 😅

Join the VinFast VF 6 and VF 7 Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back