Ceramic tinting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CFG

Reaction score
My car's tint is due for an upgrade, and I'm thinking about getting nano ceramic tint this time. How much difference does ceramic tint make versus regular tint? Is it worth the additional cost?

My car's tint is due for an upgrade, and I'm thinking about getting nano ceramic tint this time. How much difference does ceramic tint make versus regular tint? Is it worth the additional cost?
A nano-ceramic tint can reduce heat better than regular tint, it can also provide up to 99% UV Protection and it reduces sun glare and gives superior visibility. It is worth the additional cost and it is a must buy if you're planning for an upgrade.

Ceramic tinting is definitely a step up from regular tint, especially if you’re after more than just shade. What sets it apart is its ability to block a lot more heat and UV rays without making your windows look too dark. It helps keep your car cooler. It is a huge plus on sunny days or during long drives, and can also protect your car's interior from fading over time. I’d say the higher cost is worth it, especially if you live in a hot area or plan to keep your car for a while. ceramic tints don’t interfere with signals like your phone, GPS, or radio, which can be an issue with some metallic tints. If you're planning to make the switch, it could be a solid investment. 💪

The jump to ceramic tint from regular can feel pricey upfront, but the long-term benefits are hard to ignore. 👍 With ceramic tint, it’s not just about reducing glare; it blocks out more infrared heat and a significant chunk of UV rays, which regular tints don’t handle as well. it made a noticeable difference in cabin temperature during the summer, and my A/C didn't have to work as hard. It also helps extend the life of your interior by cutting down sun exposure. So, if you’re planning to keep your ride for a while or want a cooler cabin on hot days, ceramic tinting is definitely worth the investment.

I recently switched to nano ceramic tint, and honestly, the difference is pretty impressive. ✌ The main thing is the heat rejection, you feel it almost instantly when you get into the car after it's been sitting in the sun. Regular tint does a decent job of reducing glare, but ceramic takes it further by cutting down the heat and protecting against harmful UV rays, which is great for the long term. It’s definitely more of an investment, but if you’re looking to keep your car cool and reduce interior wear and tear, I’d say go for it. Plus, it doesn’t interfere with electronic signals, which was a big win for me.

Ceramic tinting is definitely more than just a cosmetic upgrade. The big difference between ceramic and regular tints is in heat rejection—ceramic does a much better job of keeping the car cool by blocking infrared heat. This can make a huge difference in the summer months, and it also helps reduce UV exposure, which protects your car’s interior from fading. Another benefit is that ceramic tint doesn’t interfere with electronics, so no issues with your phone signal or GPS, which can happen with some metallic tints.

If you're in a hot climate or just want to preserve your car's interior, the extra cost is worth it in the long run. Heat isn't nice to interiors of ANY car.

Join the VinFast VF 6 and VF 7 Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back