Got Free Level 2 VinFast Home Charger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisPalla

Reaction score
I'm absolutely loving my VF8 plus! It's been a hit with my neighbors who didn't know the brand before, but now they're all about it. The driving experience is just so smooth, fast, and solid. And can you believe they gave me a free Level 2 VinFast Home charger upon my purchase and it charges my VF8 plus up to 48A? But I'm curious, how does this VinFast charger stack up against other options out there? Anyone have the scoop on the differences?

Welcome to the forum! I had some problems with the free Level 1 charger that came with my VinFast, and I'm not sure if the Level 2 option would be any better. I've been reading about Autel chargers and they seem to have great reviews. I just don't know if it's better than the VinFast home chargers.

Congrats on the VF8 Plus! 💪 That’s awesome that you got a free Level 2 charger. Did you dealer get it for you? In terms of how the VinFast charger stacks up, it’s solid, especially with the 48A output. That’s more than enough to fully charge your car overnight.

As for comparing it to other chargers, the big difference usually comes down to features, like smart home integration, better control through apps, or additional safety features. 🤔 If the VinFast charger gets the job done without a hitch, though, I’d say you’re in a good spot

I'm absolutely loving my VF8 plus! It's been a hit with my neighbors who didn't know the brand before, but now they're all about it. The driving experience is just so smooth, fast, and solid. And can you believe they gave me a free Level 2 VinFast Home charger upon my purchase and it charges my VF8 plus up to 48A? But I'm curious, how does this VinFast charger stack up against other options out there? Anyone have the scoop on the differences?

I’ve looked into this a bit, and compared to other Level 2 chargers, the VinFast one is actually pretty competitive. That 48A output is fantastic, but some other brands offer more advanced, and kinda complicated features, like Wi-Fi connectivity or load balancing for homes with multiple EVs. 🤔 If you're not looking for anything fancy and just want a fast, reliable charge, the VinFast charger is more than enough! Loving that you’re happy with the VF8 Plus, and it’s awesome to hear the Level 2 charger is doing the trick! 😍

Nice, VF8 Plus! I’ve got my eye on that model too. 😍

As for the VinFast charger, I don’t think you’re missing out on much by sticking with the one they gave you. Charging at 48A is solid for home charging, and unless you’re looking for ultra-techy features like charging schedules or detailed energy reports, you should be good. Some other chargers might have extra bells and whistles, but if it’s doing the job smoothly, I wouldn’t worry about upgrading just yet. 😅

Free charger?! That's a great deal coming from the dealer. 😮 But, I’d be curious about how it compares to other options too. I mean, the 48A charging speed is great, but are you getting the same durability and long-term reliability as, say, a Tesla or JuiceBox charger? Some of the premium chargers come with features like monitoring the grid to help save on electricity costs.

Definitely worth digging into if you think you might want to upgrade down the line! What other accessories are part of the package? 🤔

Join the VinFast VF 6 and VF 7 Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back